Friday, May 29, 2009

Spring Preschool Portraits

Every spring I'm reminded of how far we've come when I get the opportunity to shoot at this preschool. This is where it all started 5 years ago - wow 5 years! I truly appreciate all of our wonderful clients, but especially those at OSA.

A little story...at our first shoot the teachers shared with me that it was impossible to get Miss B (the beautiful little girl in the floral dress) to smile and that she was very camera shy. We managed to get several darling shots at the first shoot and Mom was very happy. Fast forward 5 years and little Miss B is quite the model - you should have seen her moves - and not the least bit camera shy.

Time passes so quickly and I am so honored to be able to capture a bit of time for families that I hope they will treasure for generations but most certainly they will treasure during those teenage years :)

Enjoy!







No comments: