Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Boy Stuff

There are two things I didn't count on so much of when I had kids - sickness and crumbs. For the crumbs, I suggest crumb colored flooring - weeks of crumbs can go unnoticed - or a dog. For sickness there's really not much you can do and it always seems to strike at the worst times. I've been told that kids are sick 6 times per year - that's an average of once every two months. So...it's inevitable that we end up with sessions when kids are sick. That was the case with little Jace. When we did his original session, he just wasn't himself. Low and behold, he was sick. Bummer for Mom; sick kids are no fun. Good news for me - I got another opportunity to photograph these adorable little boys, this time in their own backyard.

We had fun with tractors, wagons, soccer balls and golf clubs. A good dose of boy for me, the mother of two girls. So adorable!!!

Enjoy!




No comments: