Thursday, October 2, 2008

Shh...It's a Surprise

I've come to the conclusion that the best gifts are those that take advance planning. You can go shopping last minute and purchase an extravagant gift but that will never compare to taking time from your busy schedule in advance of a birthday or other occasion to pull off a special gift.

For Mother's Day this year my husband got me an MP3 player - I loved it. However, the best part was that he had it engraved which meant that he planned for it way in advance - I cried :)

This is just such a gift. Dad's birthday is coming up and Mom planned a special shoot to capture her with the kids and surprise him with photos in a spot that he will see everyday. Isn't that just so sweet! She says the blog is safe so we're not giving anything away.

I have to add just one more note with this shoot. It was a crazy Monday morning, getting my kids off to school was quite a task that day, I was running late...the usual mom-in-business frustrations...and I realized how lucky I am. Great clients, great subjects, fun shoot and whoala crazy Monday morning turned into great Monday morning. Thanks guys!!

Enjoy the photos!









No comments: