Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Families Working Together

I really enjoyed working with these two families. Becky and Tiffany work together in real estate (http://www.teamlund.com/) and wanted to capture some images of their families. I really enjoyed working with the variety of ages - a young baby boy to handsome teenagers.

When processing these images, I think I've decided on a project for the new year - mothers and sons. Lately, I've been really intrigued by how loving sons are with their mothers. I don't know if it is because I only have girls but I've been pleasantly surprised lately by how warm and affectionate many young men have been with their moms - even the older boys. These guys were no exception. The sepia image below is one of my favorites.

Look for more to come on this topic next year - after the fall/holiday rush.

Enjoy the images.












No comments: