Monday, June 15, 2009

Attorney at Work

Several years ago, I joined a business networking group, LeTip of Sacramento. It was one of those things I thought I'd never do but turned out to be one of the best things I could have done for my business. Not only have I received many quality referrals over the years, I've met and worked with many wonderful, professional business people.

Because of my involvement in LeTip, I have developed my own approach to business photography. If you know me at all, you know that the standard business headshot is not really my cup of tea. Over the last couple of years, I've developed my own approach of capturing the personality of business people and what they do. Our environmental business sessions are shot entirely on location creating dynamic images that convey the message of each individual business.

This shoot was for Barnes Law Offices, an experienced litigation firm that represents individuals and small businesses. It was a pleasure to photograph Alan and Barbara. Their passion for the law and their clients was evident especially when we were shooting the images of them working - you'd have though Alan was presenting his argument in court. I don't remember what he was arguing but I know that if I needed an attorney, I'd want him on my side.

Enjoy!



No comments: