Friday, December 5, 2008

Busy, Busy

This is one busy family - 18 month old twin girls, an adorable preschooler and two fantastic parents. And when I say busy, I mean in the hour we spent together for our session, they were very busy. If you put these three kids in one spot they immediately scatter in three different directions, fast. Now, I know this is rough on the parents, but as photographers we had so much fun and if it wasn't for the parent's sweaty brows, you'd never know that they were working hard.

With all that chasing of toddlers and preschoolers it would be easy to get frustrated and bitter. Not these two. Check out this first image - it made me cry (which to me is the sign of a successful shoot). By the way they are looking at each other I can tell that someday we may be photographing their 50th wedding anniversary surrounded by grandkids and they'll still be smiling at each other.

Enjoy!













No comments: