Saturday, July 12, 2008

On the Way to the Altar

Stephen and Rochelle are getting married soon and we had the great pleasure of taking their engagement pictures last week. We had a great time together exploring Sac State (where they met), having lunch and walking around Old Sac. And, I learned a few things...Sac State is a great place to go on the weekends, especially in the summer and breaking for lunch in the middle of an engagement shoot is a great idea - thanks Stephen and Rochelle! We had a blast and hope you did too.

I couldn't resist a collage of these three - a true candid moment. Hmm, I might go back to "Kandid Kids" - if you know me at all, you know I'm a sucker for candid portraiture and aren't we all kids at heart?















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had a great time with both you and Jason! You both are great photographers! Thank you both for making our engagement photo session super fun and memorable!